Researchers investigating novel compounds for fat loss and muscle recovery may be interested in setting an appropriate 5-amino-1MQ dosage for their experiments.
5-amino-1MQ is a small molecule that has shown promising results in areas of research interest including:
- Fat loss
- Muscle cell regeneration
- Cancer cell research
In this article, our expert research team delves into the existing data regarding the dosing of 5-amino-1MQ, along with providing an in-depth dosage calculator.
This resource is designed to help professional researchers design their studies while furthering their understanding of the mechanisms behind 5-amino-1MQ.
Buy 5-Amino-1mq from our top-rated vendor...
Disclaimer: Peptides.org contains information about products that are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise explicitly stated. This information, including any referenced scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. Likewise, any published information relative to the dosing and administration of reference materials is made available strictly for reference and shall not be construed to encourage the self-administration or any human use of said reference materials. Peptides.org makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments publicly available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. Peptides.org makes no claims that any products referenced can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials.
5-Amino-1MQ Dosage Chart | Quick Breakdown
|Daily dosage for weight loss research
What is 5-Amino-1MQ
5-Amino-1-methylquinolinium (5-amino-1MQ) is a small molecule that is studied for its potential influences on body weight, metabolic health, and possibly cancer progression. It is reported as orally active in rodents .
Discovered in 2017, the 5-amino-1MQ serves as a means to block the activity of the nicotinamide-N-methyltransferase (NNMT) enzyme. It engages binding sites with approximately ten times greater affinity than that of comparable NNMT inhibitors .
- NNMT plays a role in cellular metabolism as it catalyzes the metabolism (methylation) of nicotinamide (a form of vit. B3 that the body needs) using S-adenosylmethionine (SAM) as a methyl donor.
- Vit. B3 that is not methylated can be instead transformed into another molecule called nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which is essential for producing energy, repairing DNA, and other benefits.
- Additionally, SAM plays a pivotal role as the primary provider of methyl groups, which are crucial for various processes, including gene regulation. This regulation is particularly significant in managing fat metabolism and energy utilization.
- Excessive NNMT activity can lead to a reduction in NAD+ and SAM levels. A decrease in NAD+ adversely impacts cellular energy metabolism, while a reduction in SAM hinders the activation of genes that are vital for boosting metabolism. This can result in a slowed metabolic rate and increased fat storage.
- By inhibiting NNMT using agents such as 5-amino-1MQ, it's possible to enhance NAD+ levels and activate genes that promote metabolism. This action may contribute to improved metabolic health and other associated benefits.
Therefore, researchers are actively investigating the potential of NNMT inhibitors such as 5-amino-1MQ in experimental models.
As more researchers develop an interest in 5-amino-1MQ, clear dosing guidelines could greatly facilitate its application in experimental settings.
Such guidelines would help researchers find optimal dosages based on research objectives, desired outcomes, and the characteristics of the experiment.
As of writing, 5-amino-1MQ is not approved for human use but is available as a research chemical for laboratory experimentation.
Research Applications and Benefits of 5-Amino-1MQ
With a unique molecular structure, 5-amino-1MQ offers several potential benefits that have captured the attention of researchers.
While research on this compound is still ongoing, preliminary studies have provided insights into its potential therapeutic applications and benefits.
Here are some of the potential benefits associated with 5-amino-1MQ.
5-Amino-1MQ for Fat Loss and Metabolic Health
Murine studies have shown that 5-amino-1MQ can induce significant fat loss and while showing a favorable safety profile. Here are two of the most notable experiments to date:
- In an 11-day study, obese mice treated with 20mg/kg of 5-amino-1MQ trice daily experienced a 5.1% weight reduction from baseline, while control mice gained 1.4% in body weight. Food intake remained consistent between the groups, suggesting metabolic changes. 5-amino-1MQ also led to a 30%+ reduction in adipocyte size, a 40%+ decrease in adipocyte volume, and a 30% reduction in total cholesterol levels .
- In another study, obese mice were switched from a high-fat diet to a lean diet and treated with 5-amino-1MQ. This combination led to a 29.3% reduction in fat mass from baseline, which was 10-fold greater than the effect of the diet alone. The treatment also increased the ratio of whole-body lean mass to body weight by 6.4%. Liver and visceral fat also decreased significantly .
Some researchers have suggested that these promising results warrant further research to study the compound’s potential benefits for metabolic conditions like type 2 diabetes (T2D) and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) .
5-Amino-1MQ for Muscle Regeneration
Studies suggest that inhibiting NNMT and increasing levels of NAD+ may promote muscle regeneration in various models, including aging skeletal muscles, muscle injury, and cardiac muscle dysfunction :
- One study investigated the potential benefits of 5-amino-1MQ on muscle regeneration in aging. Advanced age is often associated with reduced muscle mass and regenerative capacity, perhaps due in part to less effective muscle stem cells.
- The authors treated aged mice with 5-amino-1MQ after muscle injury, observing increased muscle stem cell proliferation and larger myofiber cross-sectional area. This led to improved muscle regeneration and a 70% increase in the peak torque of injured muscles compared to controls. Extended treatment with 5-amino-1MQ post-injury further amplified these effects .
- In another experiment, mice with cAtg3-KO-induced cardiac dysfunction were treated with 5-amino-1-MQ. The authors reported that the compound restored NAD+ levels in the hearts of the test animals to those of normal mice. Importantly, there was an apparent improvement in cardiac function in the cAtg3-KO mice following treatment .
These findings position 5-amino-1MQ as a promising agent for improving regeneration and recovery in skeletal and cardiac muscle tissues.
5-Amino-1MQ for Cancer Cell Research
In vitro research in cancer cell lines suggests that 5-amino-1MQ may be beneficial in various scientific applications .
In one experiment, researchers investigated the effects of 5-amino-1MQ on HeLa cells, a well-known cancer cell line. HeLa cells are originally derived from cervical cancer cells and are used extensively in scientific research.
The study found that 5-amino-1MQ effectively slowed the growth of these cancer cells and even led to signs of cell death (apoptosis). Additionally, the treatment altered the levels of certain important molecules within the cells, suggesting changes that could inhibit cancer progression.
Interestingly, when 5-amino-1MQ was applied to HEK-293 cells, another widely used cell line in research derived from human embryonic kidney cells, there was no significant impact on their growth. This selective effect is crucial as it suggests that 5-amino-1MQ might target cancer cells more specifically without broadly affecting other cells .
Side Effects of 5-Amino-1MQ
While preliminary findings suggest the safety of 5-amino-1MQ, clinical data is still lacking, and continuous scrutiny is essential for researchers to understand its effects across diverse demographic groups.
Thus, scientists must note that unanticipated reactions may emerge as research progresses.
Future studies are expected to elucidate the safety and efficacy of 5-amino-1MQ, identifying specific populations that may benefit or experience adverse effects.
Currently, there is not enough evidence to suggest whether 5-amino-1MQ is safe and what side effects it may possess.
5-Amino-1MQ Dosage Calculator
5-amino-1MQ was discovered relatively recently and remains in the early stages of scientific investigation.
The scope of research on this compound is currently limited to preclinical studies, with an absence of clinical data. Available studies conducted predominantly on animal models indicate that 5-amino-1MQ is orally active in rats.
Preliminary findings from these studies suggest a tolerable oral dosage of approximately 100mg/kg in mice .
However, it is imperative to note that findings from animal models cannot be directly extrapolated to clinical trials in humans.
Despite the paucity of extensive research, there have been anecdotal suggestions from researchers about the dosage of 5-amino-1MQ related to its oral bioavailability. These informal reports propose a potential daily dosage ranging from 50mg to 150mg.
It is crucial to emphasize that such dosage recommendations are not grounded in scientifically validated evidence and should be approached with caution.
As with any emerging pharmacological agent, the establishment of a safe and effective dosage for clinical use necessitates thorough and rigorous clinical trials. Until such data is available, any suggested dosages of 5-amino-1MQ remain speculative and unverified.
Nevertheless, a dosing protocol can be suggested based on unofficial reports:
- 5-amino-1MQ dose: 50-150mg/daily administered orally.
- Frequency: The frequency of administration is typically once daily, although the available data is limited.
- Duration: Preclinical studies have lasted about 4 weeks on average. Clinical data is lacking.
- Notes: The compound has not been clinically tested, and any dosing suggestion is purely speculative.
Microdosing is a drug administration method involving significantly lower doses than are typically used for therapeutic effects.
This approach, which often involves applying a fraction of the standard dose, is designed to investigate the cellular or physiological responses without provoking the full-blown effects of the drug.
Microdosing is particularly useful in the early stages of drug research to understand the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a new compound.
For a novel compound like 5-amino-1MQ, microdosing could be an appropriate strategy, as it may provide insights into the compound's metabolism, biological activity, and safety profile.
Yet, the available data does not suggest whether microdosing 5-amino-1MQ may have any potential benefits related to its safety and effectiveness.
5-Amino-1MQ Cycle Length?
Based on these findings, experts suggest that a 5-amino-1MQ cycle should last about four weeks on and four weeks off, as this ensures a more cautious approach for administering the novel compound.
Yet, researchers need to keep in mind that 5-amino-1MQ has not yet been studied in clinical settings, and any suggestions regarding a cycle length with the compound during research are purely speculative.
Where to 5-Amino-1MQ Online? | 2024 Edition
Researchers interested in acquiring 5-amino-1MQ for experimental or educational purposes may legally procure it online. Yet, scientists must select a reputable vendor of high-quality compounds, as obtaining pure 5-amino-1MQ is essential for study success.
At Peptides.org, we have conducted a thorough investigation of the most reputable vendors of research compounds, including 5-amino-1MQ. Her is one retailer that has managed to meet all of our expectations.
Here is why Limitless Life stands out as our top choice for buying research-grade 5-amino-1MQ online:
- High Purity 5-amino-1MQ: Limitless Life sends all of its compounds for rigorous quality testing by third-party labs using high-performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS) analysis.
- Extensive Resources: Limitless Life provides researchers with comprehensive information on their website about storing, handling, and incorporating these compounds into research.
- Secure Purchasing Platform: Their secure buying platform helps to protect sensitive customer information at checkout.
- Free US Shipping & Perks: The vendor offers free and fast delivery of all purchases of $350+, with a number of other promotions available depending on the payment method.
- Responsive Customer Support: Limitless Life’s customer-friendly is available by phone and email to promptly address all customer inqueries and concerns.
Researchers can rely on Limitless Life for purity, affordability, convenience, security, and outstanding customer support!
Buy 5-Amino-1mq from our top-rated vendor...
5-Amino-1MQ Dosing Guide | Verdict
5-amino-1MQ is a novel compound that has garnered interest in scientific research due to its potential therapeutic applications, which include weight loss, muscle cell regeneration, and even inducing apoptosis in cancer cell lines.
Given that it is in early stages of development and the lack of clinical data, 5-amino-1MQ's safety and efficacy remain to be thoroughly investigated through comprehensive clinical trials.
Current studies suggest that 5-amino-1MQ is orally active in rats. While the same is yet to be proven in clinical settings, there have been informal recommendations for 5-amino-1MQ dosing, proposing a daily dosage ranging from 50mg to 150mg, administered orally.
It is important to note that these dosage suggestions are not based on scientifically validated evidence and should be considered speculative.
Qualified professionals interested in conducting further research with 5-amino-1MQ are advised to visit our most trusted online vendor of research chemicals.