Buy Frag 176-191 Online | The A-Z Guide
Frag 176-191 is a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 176-191 of human growth hormone. It promotes lipolysis while inhibiting lipogenesis, which is why it is commonly referred to as the “lipolytic fragment” of HGH.
Used to treat growth hormone deficiencies, Frag 176-191 aids in weight management while enhancing bone strength and muscle recovery. Researchers are now investigating applications of Frag 176-191 in the fields of fat loss, cartilage repair, and as a potential prediabetes and type 2 diabetes treatment.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $15.00 Flat Rate Shipping Worldwide (Most Countries)
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $400
What is Frag 176-191?
Frag 176-191 is a peptide that contains the exact sequence of amino acids numbered 176 through 191 found in human growth hormone (hGH). In other words, it is a synthetic fragment of hGH that mimics its end section known as the C-terminus .
Although HGH Frag 176-191 has been tested in both animals and humans, it is currently available exclusively as a research chemical. It has demonstrated several effects in animals including promoting cartilage growth, reducing body weight, and influencing fat distribution.
Much of the research on BPC-157 to date has been done in animals, but researchers are now using the findings to date to help direct further research into the ways BPC-157 may be beneficial for human subjects.
It’s important to understand the potential side effects and risks of BPC-157—along with dosing considerations, and legal status of the peptide—before purchasing it for research.
Our research team covers all of these questions below, before providing our top recommendation on where qualified researchers can buy BPC-157 online.
Benefits of Frag 176-191
While HGH Frag 176-191 is sold exclusively as a research chemical, there have been a number of animal studies and clinical trials that have explored this peptide’s in vivo effects. Based on the available data, here are the top five potential benefits of HGH Frag 176-191.
1. Ability to induce fat loss
Studies on both animals and humans have shown that HGH Frag 176-191 has a positive effect on fat levels and causes a dramatic reduction in body fat . This effect is not exclusive to Frag 176-191; it is a function of hGH. Numerous clinical trials involving intact hGH have shown that it offers both fat-reducing benefits  and metabolic benefits . The fat-reducing benefits of hGH appear to reside exclusively in the C-terminus section of hGH, which is the exact part of hGH that comprises Frag 176-191. In other words, Frag 176-191 appears to offer all of the fat-loss benefits associated with hGH treatment.
2. Ability to reduce fat mass cells
Frag 176-191 can have a positive effect on lipid mobilization and can reduce fat mass cells. Research shows that intact hGH can inhibit lipoprotein lipase activity in adipose tissue and stimulate lipolysis in adipocytes . HGH Frag 176-191 is able to reduce fat mass cells to an extent comparable with intact hGH [5, 6].
3. Ability to improve fat distribution
The third main benefit of HGH Frag 176-191 is that it improves overall fat distribution to a comparable extent as hGH when administered to children . This makes it extremely interesting for researchers looking to develop novel anti-obesity treatments and ways of helping people reduce their overall body weight.
Research involving rats and mice has shown that Frag 176-191 reduces glucose levels (temporarily) and increases plasma insulin levels . This, combined with a pronounced effect in thermogenic muscle activity , suggests that Frag 176-191 may help prevent and treat Type 2 diabetes. To date, the efficacy of Frag 176-191 for this purpose has not been studied.
4. Cartilage regeneration
The fourth potential benefit of HGH Frag 176-191 is its ability to aid cartilage regeneration. According to a 2015 study, white rabbits that received injections of both Frag 176-191 and hydrochloric acid (HA) experienced more cartilage growth than rabbits only treated with HA . Based on these findings, Frag 176-191 may help provide an alternative to surgery for patients suffering from cartilage loss. This is a clear area where long-term clinical trials would be beneficial for increasing our understanding of this peptide.
5. Favorable safety profile compared with hGH
The fifth benefit of HGH Frag 176-191 is that it has a favorable safety profile and does not appear to cause common hGH-related side effects such as imparied glucose tolerance. Based on a review of six clinical trials involving Frag 176-191, this peptide did cause minor side effects including headaches, fatigue, dizziness, lethargy, abdominal pain, and injection site pain.
However, it did not cause the more concerning side effects commonly associated with hGH administration, such as increases in IGF-1 levels, insulin resistance, and impaired glucose intolerance . Researchers concluded that when comparing adverse events caused by Frag 176-191 and those caused by a placebo, the results were indistinguishable .
These potential benefits illuminate the key areas in which ongoing research on Frag 176-191 may be warranted. In the following section, we’ll look at where to buy this peptide online.
Buy Fragment 176-191 from our #1 recommended vendor...
Where to Buy Frag 176-191 Online?
Buying HGH Frag 176-191 online is relatively straightforward, but there are caveats. In most countries, the peptide is sold as a research chemical and must not be self-administered under any circumstances. In other words, you can only buy Frag 176-191 for laboratory experimentation and in vitro testing.
If you’re qualified to buy Frag 176-191, you face the challenge of finding a reliable and trustworthy source of research-grade peptides. The manufacture and sale of peptides are largely unregulated in most countries, and there are numerous companies claiming to offer pure Frag 176-191 online. But which company can you trust?
Our team has made test purchases from numerous vendors to verify which are reliable and which fail to deliver on their promises. In our experience, Peptide Sciences offers the best buying experience of any vendor, and here’s why:
- Independently Tested Peptides: Peptide Sciences is the only peptide vendor that has each batch of peptides tested by an independent lab. These third-party tests prove that the peptides meet a certain level of purity (99%) and have passed stringent quality control requirements. Before placing an order, you can view test certificates on Peptide Sciences’ website.
- Excellent Customer Service Team: Peptide Sciences has a superb team of customer service specialists who offer 24/7 support via phone and email. In the unlikely event that you experience a problem after placing an order, your issue will be dealt with swiftly and professionally.
- Big Discounts on Bulk Orders: You can find 10 mg vials of Frag 176-191 for sale on Peptide Sciences at just $65. However, if you’re running a long-term study and ordering in bulk, you can shave a further 10 percent off the cost of your order.
- Comprehensive Website: Peptide Sciences’ website is packed full of high-quality information about peptides like Frag 176-191. You’ll find a wealth of information regarding this peptide’s uses, benefits, side effects, and more.
- Great Value Shipping: Peptide Sciences charges a flat rate of just $15 for all worldwide deliveries and waives the shipping fee on all US orders over $200. Orders over $300 get a free 30 mL vial of Barostatic water.
HGH Frag Side Effects
According to data from six clinical trials involving HGH Frag 176-191, there is no indication that it causes any of the serious side effects associated with long-term hGH use, such as IGF-1 increases, insulin resistance, and imparied glucose tolerance. Researchers in these trials noted that there was no distinguishable difference in the rate or type of adverse events caused by Frag 176-191 and those caused by a placebo .
In total, around 900 test subjects were involved in these six clinical studies. The doses varied between 25 µg - 400 µg/kg body weight for intravenous injections and 9 mg - 54 mg for tablets and pills. All participants were given regular tests and did not experience any serious adverse events.
This evidence points towards the fact that Frag 176-191 is a well-tolerated peptide that is appropriate for researchers wishing to safely study the fat-reducing benefits of HGH.
How to Buy Frag 176-191 | Verdict
If you were curious about where to buy HGH Frag 176-191, this guide should have answered your questions. As we’ve explained, Frag 176-191 is a research chemical that is currently available to qualified researchers.
The potential benefits of HGH Frag 176-191 indicate that this peptide has a bright future in the areas of weight management, diabetes treatment, and cartilage regeneration. If you’re looking for a reliable supplier for your next research project, we can only recommend Peptide Sciences.
- Gwyer D, Wragg NM, Wilson SL. Gastric pentadecapeptide body protection compound BPC 157 and its role in accelerating musculoskeletal soft tissue healing. Cell Tissue Res. 2019;377(2):153-159. doi:10.1007/s00441-019-03016-8
- Chang CH, Tsai WC, Hsu YH, Pang JH. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts. Molecules. 2014;19(11):19066-19077. Published 2014 Nov 19. doi:10.3390/molecules191119066
- Vukojevic J, Milavić M, Perović D, et al. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 and the central nervous system. Neural Regen Res. 2022;17(3):482-487. doi:10.4103/1673-5374.320969
- Knezevic M, Gojkovic S, Krezic I, et al. Occlusion of the Superior Mesenteric Artery in Rats Reversed by Collateral Pathways Activation: Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy Counteracts Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome; Intracranial, Portal, and Caval Hypertension; and Aortal Hypotension. Biomedicines. 2021;9(6):609. Published 2021 May 26. doi:10.3390/biomedicines9060609
- Hsieh MJ, Lee CH, Chueh HY, et al. Modulatory effects of BPC 157 on vasomotor tone and the activation of Src-Caveolin-1-endothelial nitric oxide synthase pathway. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):17078. Published 2020 Oct 13. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-74022-y
- Lozic M, Stambolija V, Krezic I, et al. In relation to NO-System, Stable Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Counteracts Lidocaine-Induced Adverse Effects in Rats and Depolarisation In Vitro. Emerg Med Int. 2020;2020:6805354. Published 2020 May 27. doi:10.1155/2020/6805354
- Lee E, Padgett B. Intra-Articular Injection of BPC 157 for Multiple Types of Knee Pain. Altern Ther Health Med. 2021;27(4):8-13.
- Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL, Molling PE, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):41. Published 2018 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
- Sikiric P, Drmic D, Sever M, et al. Fistulas Healing. Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2991-3000. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200424180139
- Park JM, Lee HJ, Sikiric P, Hahm KB. BPC 157 Rescued NSAID-cytotoxicity Via Stabilizing Intestinal Permeability and Enhancing Cytoprotection. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2971-2981. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200523180301
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 9941957. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Bpc-157. Accessed Sept. 10, 2021.
- Sikiric P, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Aralica G, Safic H, Suran J, Rak D, Dzidic S, Vrcic H, Sebecic B. Toxicity by NSAIDs. Counteraction by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19(1):76-83. doi: 10.2174/13816128130111. PMID: 22950504.
- Strinic D, Belosic Halle Z, Luetic K, Nedic A, Petrovic I, Sucic M, Zivanovic Posilovic G, Balenovic D, Strbe S, Udovicic M, Drmic D, Stupnisek M, Lovric Bencic M, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. BPC 157 counteracts QTc prolongation induced by haloperidol, fluphenazine, clozapine, olanzapine, quetiapine, sulpiride, and metoclopramide in rats. Life Sci. 2017 Oct 1;186:66-79. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2017.08.006. Epub 2017 Aug 7. PMID: 28797793.
- Jelovac N, Sikiric P, Rucman R, Petek M, Marovic A, Perovic D, Seiwerth S, Mise S, Turkovic B, Dodig G, Miklic P, Buljat G, Prkacin I. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates disturbances induced by neuroleptics: the effect on catalepsy and gastric ulcers in mice and rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 1999 Aug 20;379(1):19-31. doi: 10.1016/s0014-2999(99)00486-0. PMID: 10499368.
- United States Anti-Doping Agency. BPC-157: experimental peptide creates risk for athletes. USADA website. https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/education/bpc-157-peptide-risk/