Buy BPC-157 Online | The A-Z Guide
BPC-157 is a 15-amino acid peptide that occurs naturally in human gastric juices. A fragment of Body Protection Peptide, BPC-157 promotes angiogenesis and is instrumental to the functioning of the GI tract, where it can aid with conditions like inflammation, leaky gut, and Crohn’s disease.
The healing promoter has also been shown to help in cases of ligament and tendon injury. With a favorable safety profile based on the research to date, BPC-157 is actively studied in contexts of wound healing, injury recovery, neuroprotection, and muscle growth and repair.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $15.00 Flat Rate Shipping Worldwide (Most Countries)
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $400
What is BPC-157?
The “BPC” in BPC-157 stands for “Body Protecting Compound”.
BPC-157 is a synthetic protein, which is made from a biologically active sequence of 15 amino acids derived from a naturally occurring peptide.
The naturally occurring peptide is found in gastric juices, which is why researchers have been eagerly studying BPC-157 for its ability to promote gut health .
According to a comprehensive aggregation of all the scientific data on BPC-157 to date, the following benefits have been observed in rats :
- Exerts protective effects during damaging surgical procedures or administration of a toxic substance
- Heals organ, bone, and joint damage
- Treats stomach ulcers
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties
While BPC-157 is not approved by the FDA, it can be purchased by researchers and, in rare cases, can be prescribed by a doctor in certain circumstances.
To spare you the legal explanation, it is technically acceptable for a doctor to prescribe non-FDA-approved drugs if certain precautions are met :
“After review, if the [doctor] decides that there is sound medical evidence and it is in the patient’s best interest to use a non-FDA approved device, he or she should conduct and document a thorough and careful informed consent discussion.
The patient should be informed of the nature of the technique or device being used, its scientific basis, its benefits, and any possible drawbacks or criticisms from other practitioners.”
To date, no sports organizations have officially declared BPC-157 to be a banned substance but it is possible that an organization like the NCAA could prohibit it under the category “Peptide Hormones and Analogues” :
“Any substance that is chemically related to one of the above classes, even if it is not listed as an example, is also banned!”
With that being said, peptides like BPC-157 are not listed for human consumption.
The only data we have on BPC-157 being used in humans comes from a handful of small clinical trials.
Let’s dive into the documented effects of BPC-157 in the following section.
Benefits of BPC-157
Here is a summary of the main effects and benefits of BPC-157 observed during past clinical studies and animal studies.
Potential alternative to Becaplermin
One of the unfortunate outcomes of having diabetes is that injuries generally tend to heal at a much slower pace.
Intrigued by this, researchers took rats with extremely high blood sugar levels, an indicator of diabetes, and created wounds in their skin.
When BPC-157 was administered daily for seven days, the injured rats experienced a dramatic increase in the rate of tissue regeneration within the skin .
This led researchers to believe that BPC-157 could be a viable alternative compared to other standard medications for treating wounds such as Becaplermin.
BPC-157 enhances the healing effects of Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
In tendon cells isolated from male rats, BPC-157 was found to enhance the expression of growth hormone receptors.
This could potentially lead to the secretion of more HGH and heal the tendon even faster .
The purported healing properties of HGH are numerous :
“HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs.
This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat.”
BPC-157 treats inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
In two small-scale human clinical trials, BPC-157 was shown to have beneficial effects in treating IBD .
There was a complete absence of toxic outcomes or adverse side effects in both trials.
Furthermore, there was no lethality and BPC-157 appeared to work in a different manner from existing medications known to cause numerous side effects.
BPC-157 may improve digestive function
A common outcome of intra-abdominal surgery – or those with digestive health problems - is a gastrointestinal fistula (GIF).
When this happens, the digestive tract has a large opening which causes the stomach to be filled with gastric fluids, and this can lead to a dangerous infection.
When rats with GIF were treated with BPC-157 once a day, the fistulas were fully healed and closed up after 46 days of administering the peptide .
BPC-157 could heal muscle injuries
In a 2006 study, Croatian researchers cut up the quadriceps muscle in rats in a way where healing was previously believed to be impossible.
Using BPC-157 30 minutes and 24 hours after the injury allowed the muscle tissue to regenerate .
Additionally, functionality was restored to the quadriceps muscle tissue.
While many of the findings cited above were observed in animal studies (and therefore cannot be extrapolated to humans), there is evidence that researchers are actively exploring BCP-157’s potential in these areas.
Buying BPC-157 Online vs. Prescription?
While doctors can, in certain circumstances, prescribe non-FDA-approved drugs, this is extremely rare.
According to one owner of an Australian peptides distribution company, more patient requests for peptides are declined :
“[Particularly] if a patient comes and asks me for a specific peptide and it's not right for them. It's the same as if an anti-biotic was unsuitable for a patient, we don't just prescribe it."
This is largely due to the strict code of conduct that physicians must operate by.
If a medical board finds them guilty of improperly prescribing peptides without a sufficient therapeutic indication, they risk having their license taken away .
Fortunately, researchers don’t need to jump through these hoops if they wish to experiment with BPC-157. This peptide can be legally purchased online by researchers without any hassles.
Where to Buy BPC-157 Online?
Researchers interested in experimenting with BPC-157 may be pleased to know that purchasing this peptide online is relatively safe and straightforward.
The main challenge is finding a reputable, trustworthy vendor.
Our team has created a checklist of things to look for when vetting peptide vendors:
- Secure Transactions: Vet the vendor’s security measures and look for companies that accept encrypted payment methods.
- Independent Third-Party Reviews: Reviews may be available on the vendor’s site, but researchers should look at third-party review sites and read both the positive and critical reviews to get an idea of what the buying experience is like.
- Return/Refund Policy: What is the company’s stance on orders which get seized by customs and/or arrive defective? Does the vendor offer any kind of a money-back guarantee?
- Rigorous Product Testing: Looks for vendors that do several extensive quality checks to verify the identity and purity of each peptide.
In general, researchers will want to see a product disclaimer that goes something like this:
“THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED AS A RESEARCH CHEMICAL ONLY. This designation allows the use of research chemicals strictly for in vitro testing and laboratory experimentation only.
All product information available on this website is for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
This product should be handled by licensed, qualified professionals. This product is not a drug, food or cosmetic and may not be misbranded, misused or mislabeled as a drug, food or cosmetic.”
By following all of the steps above, researchers should be able to buy pure BPC-157 for their experiment.
Fortunately, there is one peptides vendor online that satisfies all of the above at an extremely high standard...
Buy BPC-157 from our #1 recommended vendor...
The #1 Place To Legally Buy BPC-157 Online
Our team’s preferred peptide vendor is:
There are multiple reasons why researchers may consider buying BPC-157 online from this vendor and nobody else:
100% secure shopping
Using the latest SSL technology, Peptide Sciences ensures that all private information remains fully encrypted and protected.
Researchers will never have to worry about accidental data breaches or leaks when they shop here.
Generous shipping rates & delivery to more than 170 countries
Peptide Sciences offers FREE shipping on orders over $100, and a reasonable flat fee of $15 for orders under $200.
Researchers can save 4% if they buy 10 bottles of BPC-157 and up to 11% if they buy 20 bottles in a single order.
All orders are dispatched within 24 hours and typically arrive within 2-3 business days to the US and 7-10 days for international countries including purchasing BPC-157 in the UK.
Superior customer service
When we emailed Peptide Sciences with a few concerns, we received a reply within 24 hours that contained helpful information from the customer service representative.
Peptide Sciences takes care of their customers like family and it really shows in the level of service they provide.
Pure, high-quality peptides
Peptide Sciences ensures every single product exceeds 99% purity and guarantees that researchers will receive the purest peptides available.
Not only do they partner with internationally-certified manufacturers, but extensive quality control tests are done at each stage of the manufacturing process.
This is their way of verifying the accuracy, potency, and purity of every peptide.
Their products are 100% USA-made; no other country is subject to the rigorous standards required to synthesize peptides.
Since their peptides are used in clinical trials and animal studies, they have no other choice but to step up their game.
Several options for completing every purchase
Researchers wishing to pay via credit card or through an electronic check can do so when they shop at Peptide Sciences.
Cryptocurrencies and third-party alternatives such as Venmo, Apple Pay, and Google Pay are also available.
Overall, we are extremely impressed with this vendor.
Combined with very fair prices and an informative website full of educational articles, Peptide Sciences is hands-down the best place to buy BPC-157 and find the proper dosage.
How to Order BPC-157 | Country-by-Country
Researchers can only order BPC-157 online if the vendor they choose delivers it to their country.
When researchers go to the checkout cart, they will have the option to select their country while filling out their billing address.
Peptide Sciences has a one-step checkout process that makes this quick and easy:
Just select “Country” and locate the country – it’s as simple as pie.
BPC-157 vs. Thymosin Beta-4?
Researchers interested in working with BPC-157 may be curious about how it compares against TB-500.
TB-500 is the synthetic variant of the naturally occurring Thymosin Beta-4, found in both human and animal cells.
The upregulation of the protein known as actin keeps the structural integrity of cells intact and allows them to function properly .
This is especially seen in muscle tissue, which TB-500 has been shown to help heal in animal studies.
BPC-157, on the other hand, has been shown to improve digestive health and reduce inflammation in animal studies.
Bacteriostatic Water For Injection
To safely carry out research on BPC-157 and other research peptides, handlers need a certain set of supplies.
For proper reconstitution, administration, and storage, a laundry list of lab supplies is indispensable. This includes bacteriostatic water, needles, sterile vials, and insulin syringes, to list a few.
The headache of gathering all these materials is admittedly a drawback for some researchers, as there are not many quality vendors that carry the full set.
We at Peptides.org understand this challenge and are happy to give you our top supplier recommendation.
This online vendor quickly equips you with all the necessary materials for peptide research, saving you the hassle of sourcing tools from different retailers. The BacteriostaticWater.org catalog features two premium concierge kits that are delivered right to your doorstep.
The essentials in the starter research kit are:
- Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) - 3x
- Insulin Syringes (0.5 cc/mL x 29g x ½) - 100x
- Alcohol Prep Pads - 200x
- Sterile Empty Glass Vial (10mL) - 1x
- Large Needles + Syringes Combo (3cc x 21g x 1) - 10x
Get even more with the premium research kit, which includes:
- Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) - 5x
- Insulin Syringes (0.5 cc/mL x 29g x ½) - 200x
- Alcohol Prep Pads - 200x
- Sterile Empty Glass Vial (10mL) - 2x
- Large Needles + Syringes Combo (3cc x 21g x 1) - 20x
Don’t let supply woes interfere with your peptide research. Pick up an industry-standard supply kit from our favorite source today.
Buy Bacteriostatic Water from our #1 recommended vendor...
BPC-157 For Sale | Verdict
Researchers looking to buy BPC-157 from an online vendor should take note; not all vendors offer the same level of quality and service.
Hopefully, this guide has guided researchers through the process of vetting peptide vendors and helped illuminate the best place to buy BPC-157 online.
Researchers interested in exploring BPC-157 may consider contacting Research Peptides to discuss their requirements in more detail.
- Sikiric P, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, et al. Brain-gut Axis and Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Theoretical and Practical Implications. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2016;14(8):857–865. doi:10.2174/1570159x1
- BPC-157. Retrieved March 21, 2020. examine.com
- Peptide Therapy: Ready for Prime Time FxMed? Retrieved March 20, 2020. drkarafitzgerald.com
- When FDA Leaves Doctors to Their Own Devices. Retrieved March 22, 2020. omic.com
- 2018-19 NCAA Banned Drugs. Retrieved March 19, 2020. ncaa.org
- Seveljevic-Jaran D, Cuzic S, Dominis-Kramaric M, Glojnaric I, Ivetic V, et al. Accelerated healing of excisional skin wounds by PL 14736 in alloxan-hyperglycemic rats. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2006;19(5):266-274.
- Chang CH, Tsai WC, Hsu YH, Pang JH. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts. Molecules. 2014;19(11):19066–19077. doi:10.3390/molecules1
- Side Effects of hGH: What You Should Know. Retrieved March 22, 2020. healthline.com
- Vuksic T, Zoricic I, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, et al. Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL14736, Pliva, Croatia) heals ileoileal anastomosis in the rat. Surg Today. 2007;37(9):768-77.
- Rasic D, Drmic D, Sever M, Baric M, Grgic T, et al. Novel Approach in Therapy of Internal Fistulas: The Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in Therapy of Vesicovaginal Fistulas in Rats. FASEB J. 2017;31:1suppl.
- Staresinic M, Petrovic I, Novinscak T, Jukic I, Pevec D. Effective therapy of transected quadriceps muscle in rat: Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. J Orthop Res. 2006;24(5):1109-1117.
- Are Peptides The New Anti-Ageing Miracle Cure Or Just A Placebo In A Vial? Retrieved March 21, 2020. elle.com.au
- Improper prescribing of peptides leads to four-month suspension. Retrieved March 18, 2020. medicalboard.gov.au
- Yarmola EG, Klimenko ES, Fujita G, Bubb MR. Thymosin beta4: actin regulation and more. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007;1112:76-85.