Buy Sermorelin Online | The A-Z Guide
Sermorelin is a peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone, containing the first 29 amino acids of GHRH itself. Believed to offer the full biological activity of GHRH, sermorelin increases the amount of growth hormone in the body by stimulating its secretion from the anterior pituitary.
The peptide has been FDA-approved to diagnose and treat growth hormone deficiency in children. Researchers are now studying sermorelin for a variety of potential benefits, including fat loss, improved bone density, enhanced sleep, anti-aging, and cognitive applications.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $15.00 Flat Rate Shipping Worldwide (Most Countries)
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $400
What is Sermorelin?
Wondering what exactly Sermorelin is?
Sermorelin is essentially a growth hormone booster that increases the production and secretion of endogenous growth hormone in the pituitary gland . Technically, sermorelin is a peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). It has the full biological activity of GHRH, yet only contains the first 29 amino acids of GHRH.
When administered subcutaneously or intravenously, sermorelin acts like GHRH and stimulates the pituitary gland to release more human growth hormone (HGH). It does that through two main mechanisms.
First, sermorelin targets the hormone-producing cells in the pituitary gland and stimulates them to produce and secrete more HGH, mRNA, and protein. Second, as HGH increases, the cells themselves actually increase in number. This stimulates the production of more cells to create more HGH .
What’s the benefit of increasing HGH?
Research has linked HGH to several important benefits including :
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Better muscle growth
- Faster healing
- Increased rejuvenation
While data from clinical trials to support sermorelin’s efficacy for these specific benefits is lacking, there are clear avenues for further research that make this peptide appealing to researchers.
Speaking of benefits, let’s take a look at what sermorelin has to offer.
Benefits of Sermorelin
The main research-backed benefits of sermorelin are:
- To assess growth hormone (GH) secretion in children and adults 
- To treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in children and adults 
- To improve body composition in men with metabolic syndrome or subclinical hypogonadism (SH) 
- To treat symptoms of male hypogonadism 
These are the proven benefits of sermorelin, but there are also some purported benefits offered by this research peptide. It’s important to remember that many such purported benefits come from the additional HGH that sermorelin stimulates, and not directly from sermorelin itself.
So, instead of thinking of sermorelin as a peptide that increases muscle mass, it’s more accurate to think of it as a peptide that stimulates the production and secretion of endogenous HGH levels, which in turn, may lead to increased muscle mass.
In other words, the benefits of sermorelin are indirect.
Some of the purported benefits of sermorelin supplementation are:
- Increases lean muscle mass: GH helps put on lean body mass and build muscle more quickly [4, 5].
- Reduces fat: GH participates in the lipolysis process and helps to break down body fat .
- Shortens recovery time: There is strong research interest in the application of GH as a performance-enhancing substance due to its ability to repair tissue, which may mean that it can help the body recover from injuries faster and also recover more quickly from workouts .
- Anti-aging properties: GH doesn’t just help build muscles, but all kinds of proteins in the body, including collagen. Higher levels of collagen (due to an increase in HGH levels caused by sermorelin) help increase the thickness of the skin, creating a younger, more youthful look with fewer wrinkles [4, 7, 8].
- Improves body composition and increases sprint capacity: A WADA-funded study found that GH supplementation can help improve body composition and spring capacity in recreational athletes .
While sermorelin offers many research-backed and potential benefits, it also has some documented side effects. We’ll discuss those in the following section.
Sermorelin Side Effects
Sermorelin is generally considered safe to administer to test subjects and rarely results in major side effects. Based on the literature available, most test subjects have no side effects, and those that do usually have minor side effects. Of the side effects that occur, the most common are :
- Swelling, redness, pain, or discomfort, at the site of injection
- Facial flushing
- Strange taste in the mouth
Less commonly, some test subjects experience more severe side effects. Subjects who experience one or more of the following side effects should withdraw from the experiment and seek medical attention immediately :
- Difficulty breathing
- Tightness in chest
- Swelling in the mouth, tongue, lips, or other facial features
In terms of sermorelin’s long-term safety, this is an opportunity for further research. Based on a review of registries from growth hormone manufacturers, there is no evidence that GH supplementation increases the risk that healthy individuals, without pre-existing risk factors, will experience any of the following conditions :
- Type-2 diabetes
- New malignancy
We’ll now turn our attention to the main question of this article: Where can researchers buy sermorelin online?
Where to Buy Sermorelin Online?
Qualified researchers will have no difficulties finding sermorelin vendors online. The challenge is finding legitimate vendors; those that can supply real sermorelin that’s not full of additives and fillers, and for a reasonable price.
To ensure that an online vendor is legitimate, researchers may look for the following features:
- Independent testing: Genuine vendors will supply lab analysis results as well as independent user reviews.
- Secure payment systems: Reputable vendors will accept a range of secure, convenient payment options including credit cards and cryptocurrencies.
- Solid return policy: Real vendors will offer a hassle-free money-back policy on all orders.
Our team has reviewed the top peptide vendors and determined that Peptide Sciences is the best place to buy sermorelin online in 2022.
Here’s why we love Peptide Sciences:
- High-quality customer service: Peptide Sciences has trained customer service representatives to help researchers with any inquiries.
- Secure payment methods: Their payment options are convenient. Researchers can pay with credit cards as well as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- High-quality products: Researchers can access lab results for sermorelin right on the website. Peptide Sciences is the only company we know that can back up the purity claims that they make about their sermorelin with a certificate of analysis and data from mass spectrometry tests.
- Quick shipping: Researchers located within the US should receive their orders within 2 to 3 days. They also ship internationally.
The risk that researchers take when ordering sermorelin online is accidentally choosing a fraudulent vendor. To ensure that they receive real sermorelin, we suggest that researchers try Peptide Sciences.
Buy Sermorelin from our #1 recommended vendor...
Sermorelin For Sale | FAQ
Researchers considering working with sermorelin may have some questions about what it is and what its effects are. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions that we get from researchers looking to order sermorelin online.
Is sermorelin approved by the FDA?
Currently, no. The FDA did approve sermorelin acetate for the first time in 1997 under the brand name GEREF . It was indicated for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in children with growth failure. But as of 2008, the FDA discontinued its approval for GEREF “for reasons other than safety or effectiveness” . In other words, sermorelin’s safety profile and effectiveness as a drug had nothing to do with the determination.
Who makes sermorelin?
There are several different companies around the world producing sermorelin. Peptide Sciences, our preferred vendor, works with manufacturers in the USA. If you're looking to buy sermorelin in the UK, click here.
How do researchers administer sermorelin?
Sermorelin comes in powdered form, in a vacuum-sealed vial. It must be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. Sermorelin is administered via subcutaneous or intramuscular injection using an insulin syringe and needle.
How is sermorelin stored?
Once reconstituted with water, sermorelin should be stored in a refrigerator at 36-46 Fahrenheit (2-8 Celsius). It should not be frozen. Try to ensure that sermorelin is kept away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep it in a place that is inaccessible to children and pets.
Is sermorelin the same as HGH?
No. HGH, or somatotropin, is actual human growth hormone. Somatropin research is tightly regulated in the US and most countries and can cause long-term side effects . In extreme cases, somatotropin abuse can cause a condition called acromegaly, which causes the hands, feet and face to enlarge . Taking HGH directly can destabilize the body’s GH levels and cause the pituitary gland to stop producing HGH naturally.
Sermorelin is an analogue of GHRH. Its job is to stimulate the pituitary gland to increase the production of endogenous HGH. The result is a more stable and controlled increase in HGH. Sermorelin is also chemically very different from GH. It contains the first 29 amino acids of human GHRH whereas GH is a much bigger molecule, made up of 191 amino acids.
How Much Does Sermorelin Cost?
Researchers curious about how much sermorelin costs may be encouraged to know that the costs involved in working with this peptide are quite reasonable. The actual cost depends on the supplier, the duration of the experiment, and the dose being administered to test subjects.
Our preferred vendor, Peptide Sciences, sells sermorelin as a reference material in the following quantities:
- Sermorelin 2 mg: $33
- Sermorelin 5 mg: $49.50
Let’s assume that a test subject is being administered sermorelin at 200 mcg per day. One sermorelin 5 mg vial contains 5,000 mcg of active peptide. This will provide 25 x 200 mcg doses of sermorelin. Note that the exact number of units per dose on an insulin syringe will vary depending on how much bacteriostatic water is used to reconstitute the peptide for injection.
In any event, we have a cost per dose of $1.98.
However, Peptide Sciences offers a 10 percent discount on orders of ten vials. With this discount applied, the cost per 200 mcg dose would be $1.782.
All researchers have to do is click “Country” and look to see if their country is listed.
Do Researchers Need a Prescription to Buy Sermorelin Online?
No, researchers do not need a prescription to buy sermorelin online in most countries. However, rules vary by country and jurisdiction.
Here’s what researchers will see when they order sermorelin from our recommended vendor, Peptide Sciences:
All researchers have to do is click “Country” and look to see if the intended destination country is there or not.
Bacteriostatic Water For Injection
More than a luxury, proper lab supplies are required to safely handle Sermorelin and all other research peptides.
When it comes to safely administering peptides, including proper reconstitution and storage, researchers need access to bacteriostatic water, insulin syringes, and sterile vials, to cite just a few of the essentials.
Unfortunately, many researchers may struggle to quickly and easily gather all the proper tools for their experiments.
We at Peptides.org understand this challenge and are pleased to offer a solution. Our thorough market survey has identified your single best online retailer for peptide research supplies:
This outstanding site is the go-to resource for leading researchers, conveniently delivering industry-grade supply sets right to your door. Save yourself the hassle of sourcing supplies from multiple vendors of questionable quality with the purchase of a concierge package from BacteriostaticWater.org.
The catalog includes a starter research kit, furnishing:
- Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) - 3x
- Insulin Syringes (0.5 cc/mL x 29g x ½) - 100x
- Alcohol Prep Pads - 200x
- Sterile Empty Glass Vial (10mL) - 1x
- Large Needles + Syringes Combo (3cc x 21g x 1) - 10x
Also available is the premium research kit:
- Bacteriostatic Water (30mL) - 5x
- Insulin Syringes (0.5 cc/mL x 29g x ½) - 200x
- Alcohol Prep Pads - 200x
- Sterile Empty Glass Vial (10mL) - 2x
- Large Needles + Syringes Combo (3cc x 21g x 1) - 20x
Equip yourself for safe and effective peptide researchers with a premium toolkit from our most trusted source.
Sermorelin For Sale | Verdict
Researchers curious about where to buy sermorelin online have hopefully found the answers they were looking for in this guide. Many researchers are currently exploring sermorelin’s benefits and side effects, making it one of the most popular reference materials. Sermorelin offers plenty of upsides and is readily available as a reference material for reasonable prices and often comes with free domestic and worldwide shipping.
For researchers looking to work with sermorelin, we recommend Peptide Sciences as they are the only vendor that has their peptides tested by an independent laboratory and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders.
- Gwyer D, Wragg NM, Wilson SL. Gastric pentadecapeptide body protection compound BPC 157 and its role in accelerating musculoskeletal soft tissue healing. Cell Tissue Res. 2019;377(2):153-159. doi:10.1007/s00441-019-03016-8
- Chang CH, Tsai WC, Hsu YH, Pang JH. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts. Molecules. 2014;19(11):19066-19077. Published 2014 Nov 19. doi:10.3390/molecules191119066
- Vukojevic J, Milavić M, Perović D, et al. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 and the central nervous system. Neural Regen Res. 2022;17(3):482-487. doi:10.4103/1673-5374.320969
- Knezevic M, Gojkovic S, Krezic I, et al. Occlusion of the Superior Mesenteric Artery in Rats Reversed by Collateral Pathways Activation: Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy Counteracts Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome; Intracranial, Portal, and Caval Hypertension; and Aortal Hypotension. Biomedicines. 2021;9(6):609. Published 2021 May 26. doi:10.3390/biomedicines9060609
- Hsieh MJ, Lee CH, Chueh HY, et al. Modulatory effects of BPC 157 on vasomotor tone and the activation of Src-Caveolin-1-endothelial nitric oxide synthase pathway. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):17078. Published 2020 Oct 13. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-74022-y
- Lozic M, Stambolija V, Krezic I, et al. In relation to NO-System, Stable Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Counteracts Lidocaine-Induced Adverse Effects in Rats and Depolarisation In Vitro. Emerg Med Int. 2020;2020:6805354. Published 2020 May 27. doi:10.1155/2020/6805354
- Lee E, Padgett B. Intra-Articular Injection of BPC 157 for Multiple Types of Knee Pain. Altern Ther Health Med. 2021;27(4):8-13.
- Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL, Molling PE, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):41. Published 2018 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
- Sikiric P, Drmic D, Sever M, et al. Fistulas Healing. Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2991-3000. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200424180139
- Park JM, Lee HJ, Sikiric P, Hahm KB. BPC 157 Rescued NSAID-cytotoxicity Via Stabilizing Intestinal Permeability and Enhancing Cytoprotection. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2971-2981. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200523180301
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 9941957. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Bpc-157. Accessed Sept. 10, 2021.
- Sikiric P, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Aralica G, Safic H, Suran J, Rak D, Dzidic S, Vrcic H, Sebecic B. Toxicity by NSAIDs. Counteraction by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19(1):76-83. doi: 10.2174/13816128130111. PMID: 22950504.
- Strinic D, Belosic Halle Z, Luetic K, Nedic A, Petrovic I, Sucic M, Zivanovic Posilovic G, Balenovic D, Strbe S, Udovicic M, Drmic D, Stupnisek M, Lovric Bencic M, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. BPC 157 counteracts QTc prolongation induced by haloperidol, fluphenazine, clozapine, olanzapine, quetiapine, sulpiride, and metoclopramide in rats. Life Sci. 2017 Oct 1;186:66-79. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2017.08.006. Epub 2017 Aug 7. PMID: 28797793.
- Jelovac N, Sikiric P, Rucman R, Petek M, Marovic A, Perovic D, Seiwerth S, Mise S, Turkovic B, Dodig G, Miklic P, Buljat G, Prkacin I. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates disturbances induced by neuroleptics: the effect on catalepsy and gastric ulcers in mice and rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 1999 Aug 20;379(1):19-31. doi: 10.1016/s0014-2999(99)00486-0. PMID: 10499368.
- United States Anti-Doping Agency. BPC-157: experimental peptide creates risk for athletes. USADA website. https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/education/bpc-157-peptide-risk/
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.