Buy Tesamorelin Online | The A-Z Guide
Tesamorelin is a synthetic analogue of human growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). Used to stimulate the manufacture and release of growth hormone, tesamorelin’s 44 amino acid chain is based on GHRH’s, plus a trans-3-hexenoic acid group that makes it more stable and longer-lasting than natural GHRH.
Highly effective at increasing growth hormone synthesis and release in the body, tesamorelin is an FDA-approved treatment of lipodystrophy in HIV-afflicted individuals. Researchers are now investigating tesamorelin in a variety of fat reduction and body composition improvement contexts.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $15.00 Flat Rate Shipping Worldwide (Most Countries)
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $300
What is Tesamorelin?
Let's start with the basics: What is tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin, also known by its trade name “Egrifta,” is a synthetic peptide composed of a chain of amino acids . Its chemical structure is identical to growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), except that it also has an additional trans-3-hexenoic acid group added on the end of it [2, 3].
Because tesamorelin is virtually identical to natural GHRH in chemical structure and has essentially the same effect. It acts as a growth hormone releasing factor analogue that stimulates the release of human growth hormone (HGH). In 2010, tesamorelin received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of HIV-associated lipodystrophy, a condition characterized by a decrease in leptin levels and a deficiency of adipose tissue.
Why is HGH a big deal?
HGH is essential for humans and is involved in practically all of the processes related to creating and repairing new tissue, including stimulating cell growth and reproduction . This means that it's involved in how children develop and grow into adults. But more fundamentally, it's what's at work when muscles repair themselves after a workout, when skin regenerates old cells, and when the body produces immune cells.
HGH has been implicated in a number of essential processes like:
- Increasing muscle mass
- Promoting lipolysis (the metabolism of fat into energy)
- Increasing protein synthesis
- Stimulating organ growth
- Helping keep body temperature balanced
HGH levels drop with age
The level of HGH in the blood naturally declines over time. That's part of the reason why the body is slower to recover and regenerate with age.
Tesamorelin increases HGH concentrations
Tesamorelin is one of a family of GHRHs, including pralmorelin  and EP1572 , that work by stimulating the subject’s body to produce and secrete more HGH, leading to higher levels of concentration. Increased HGH means increased ability for the subject’s body to grow, regenerate and stay healthy.
Where to Buy Tesamorelin Online?
In the US and most other countries, researchers are free to order tesamorelin online for research purposes. But unfortunately not every vendor is legitimate. Some unscrupulous vendors underdose their peptides or pack them with fillers. This can damage the health of research subjects and invalidate the results of experiments and trials.
Finding a legitimate vendor
Researchers interested in finding a legitimate vendor may refer to the following suggestions:
- Look for disclaimers. Legitimate sites will have very clear disclaimers about what the product is for — and what it isn't for. Disclaimers are a good sign because they signal that the company takes its legal obligations seriously.
- Look for science. On this site, we undertake extensive research to make sure we're providing our readers with accurate, up-to-date information. Legitimate vendors will do this, too. Multiple references to high-quality, trusted research is a good sign.
- Look for test results. To prove that they offer research-grade peptides, legitimate vendors will publish laboratory results from an independent lab. These results prove that their peptides are suitable for research purposes.
- Return and refund policy. Mistakes with orders happen — even with legitimate companies. But researchers still want to know that a vendor will fix any mistakes that occur. Look to see if they offer a money-back guarantee or will commit to re-shipping if an order is defective in any way.
- The other stuff. Reputable vendors offer good customer service, have a good reputation in the research community, and should have multiple positive reviews from independent third-party sites. It's also a good sign if they accept a variety of payment options and ship internationally for reasonable rates.
Our team has placed multiple test orders from peptide vendors, and we believe we have found the best one. Keep reading to find out!
Buy Tesamorelin from our #1 recommended vendor...
The #1 Place to Legally Buy Tesamorelin
In our experience, the best place to buy tesamorelin online is Peptide Sciences. There are several reasons as to why we hold them in such high regard. Most importantly, they ship high-quality products.
Peptide Science offers the highest quality peptides that we have tested. They post certificates of analysis for all peptides online so researchers can verify the quality before placing an order. As the researcher, you get peace of mind in knowing exactly what you're paying for when you buy from this vendor.
What else? Peptide Sciences also offers:
- Secure shopping: Peptide Sciences use SSL technology to make sure that personal information is not stolen or compromised.
- International shipping: Researchers can place orders from almost anywhere worldwide and be assured that their shipment will arrive.
- Reasonable prices: Peptide Sciences always has fair prices for the high-quality products that they provide.
- Great customer service: Researchers can get in touch with Peptide Sciences at any time and speak with a real person.
Researchers interested in buying tesamorelin online are highly advised to contact Peptide Sciences. This vendor ships 100% authentic peptides and has a stellar track record.
How to Order Tesamorelin | Country-By-Country
Researchers interested in learning how to order tesamorelin online can consult the Peptide Sciences website and complete the order form. The simple three-step process involves choosing the product and quantity, adding it to the cart, and going to the checkout page.
In the billing information box, researchers can enter the delivery address including the country, and open the country dialog box to see if the country is one of the available options.
It is evident from the Peptide Sciences website that this vendor ships to a multitude of international destinations including:
- Many More!
Tesamorelin vs. Ipamorelin?
Many researchers are curious about the key differences between tesamorelin and ipamorelin. Both of these substances are peptides that stimulate the release of growth hormone (GH). However there are a couple of key differences that researchers should be aware of before designing their experiment or trial.
First, only tesamorelin has been approved by the US FDA, and its approved use is only to treat HIV-infected patients who suffer from excess abdominal body fat . To date, ipamorelin has not been FDA-approved for this or any other purpose and remains a research peptide.
The second key difference between tesamorelin and ipamorelin is that ipamorelin’s purported benefits come from animal studies, not human clinical trials. Ipamorelin is a selective growth hormone secretagogue that has been tested on swine and found to increase GHRH stimulation without affecting cortisol plasma or adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) levels . It has also been tested on rats and shown to stimulate body weight gain and GH release .
While both of these peptides are able to stimulate GH levels, these are the two main differences that researchers should bear in mind.
Tesamorelin For Sale | FAQ
Still have a question? Here are some frequently asked questions about buying tesamorelin online.
Who makes tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin was originally developed by a Canadian company called Theratechnologies, Inc. . However, this peptide is currently produced by a number of independent pharmaceutical companies around the world.
How much does tesamorelin cost?
Researchers can find tesamorelin for sale at a range of different price points. Our preferred tesamorelin vendor, Peptide Sciences, sells 2 mg vials of tesamorelin for approximately $35 and 5 mg vials for $70. Peptide Sciences also sells a 10 pack of 2 mg vials for $285.
Assuming that researchers administer tesamorelin to test subjects at 1 mg per day, a 5 mg vial of tesamorelin would last a week on a research cycle of 5 days on, 2 days off. The cost of this protocol would be $70 per week per test subject.
Some vendors also offer discounts for bulk shipping.
Do you need a prescription to buy tesamorelin online?
In the US, tesamorelin is approved for the treatment of HIV-associated lipodystrophy and does require a prescription if used as a drug. However, qualified researchers do not need a prescription to buy tesamorelin online provided they are using it for the purposes outline on the Peptide Sciences website.
Benefits of Tesamorelin
Researchers curious about the benefits of tesamorelin and how research subjects may benefit from it will note that while this peptide has been around for a while, the community is still coming to understand how it can be used.
In some areas, most notably as regards its effects in HIV-infected subjects, research is voluminous. But in other areas, research is severely lacking. Below is a review of relevant literature that provides an insight into the potential effects of tesamorelin:
- Muscle growth: We know that HGH leads to muscle growth, and there's some indication that tesamorelin does, too. Studies on HIV patients have found that tesamorelin significantly increases muscle density and size in those patients .
- Fat loss: The results of two randomized, placebo-controlled trials showed that tesamorelin was able to reduce the amount of visceral adipose tissue (VAT) in HIV-infected patients that had received antiretroviral therapy .
- Decrease risk of cardiovascular disease: One study found that tesamorelin could “significantly decrease” fat in the abdominal subcutaneous tissues and may decrease cardiovascular risk in HIV patients .
- Nerve Damage: Nerve cells don't regenerate easily, but some research suggests that Growth Hormone (GH)-based therapies, such as tesamorelin, may be able to improve nerve regeneration .
- Cognitive enhancement: Research suggests there is some promise for tesamorelin in reducing cognitive decline, improving outcomes for subjects with early stages of dementia, and enhancing cognition among healthy subjects .
In the following section, we will examine the main side effects associated with tesamorelin.
Tesamorelin Side Effects
In the clinical research conducted to date, tesamorelin has been well-tolerated by most subjects. One 12-week study into the safety of tesamorelin for patients with type 2 diabetes found that it had no effect on glycemic control and “did not alter insulin response” .
A separate study into the long-term safety and effects of tesamorelin in HIV-infected patients found that tesamorelin decreased triglycerides and visceral adipose tissue (VAT) over a 52-week period “without aggravating glucose” .
But, as with almost any substance, there are side effects of which all researchers should be aware. Studies performed on HIV-positive patients indicated that common tesamorelin side effects can include :
- redness, itching, pain, swelling, and irritation at the site of injection
- muscle aches
More serious side effects can occur as well, but these are less common. They include:
- diarrhea with fever and dehydration
- congestive heart failure
- shortness of breath
- muscle or joint pain numbness, tingling, swelling in arms or legs
Researchers interested in where to buy tesamorelin online will note that while this peptide’s clinical use in the United States is limited to the treatment of HIV patients with lipodystrophy, it is effective at increasing HGH in the body and, in theory, this may help test subjects build muscle, burn fat, and regenerate tissue. It may even help with cognitive enhancement.
While it is available by prescription for certain applications, researchers can obtain tesamorelin from online vendors of research peptides like Peptide Sciences. This vendor is convenient, easy to use, and ships to pretty much anywhere in the world.
- Gwyer D, Wragg NM, Wilson SL. Gastric pentadecapeptide body protection compound BPC 157 and its role in accelerating musculoskeletal soft tissue healing. Cell Tissue Res. 2019;377(2):153-159. doi:10.1007/s00441-019-03016-8
- Chang CH, Tsai WC, Hsu YH, Pang JH. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts. Molecules. 2014;19(11):19066-19077. Published 2014 Nov 19. doi:10.3390/molecules191119066
- Vukojevic J, Milavić M, Perović D, et al. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 and the central nervous system. Neural Regen Res. 2022;17(3):482-487. doi:10.4103/1673-5374.320969
- Knezevic M, Gojkovic S, Krezic I, et al. Occlusion of the Superior Mesenteric Artery in Rats Reversed by Collateral Pathways Activation: Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy Counteracts Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome; Intracranial, Portal, and Caval Hypertension; and Aortal Hypotension. Biomedicines. 2021;9(6):609. Published 2021 May 26. doi:10.3390/biomedicines9060609
- Hsieh MJ, Lee CH, Chueh HY, et al. Modulatory effects of BPC 157 on vasomotor tone and the activation of Src-Caveolin-1-endothelial nitric oxide synthase pathway. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):17078. Published 2020 Oct 13. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-74022-y
- Lozic M, Stambolija V, Krezic I, et al. In relation to NO-System, Stable Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Counteracts Lidocaine-Induced Adverse Effects in Rats and Depolarisation In Vitro. Emerg Med Int. 2020;2020:6805354. Published 2020 May 27. doi:10.1155/2020/6805354
- Lee E, Padgett B. Intra-Articular Injection of BPC 157 for Multiple Types of Knee Pain. Altern Ther Health Med. 2021;27(4):8-13.
- Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL, Molling PE, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):41. Published 2018 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
- Sikiric P, Drmic D, Sever M, et al. Fistulas Healing. Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Therapy. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2991-3000. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200424180139
- Park JM, Lee HJ, Sikiric P, Hahm KB. BPC 157 Rescued NSAID-cytotoxicity Via Stabilizing Intestinal Permeability and Enhancing Cytoprotection. Curr Pharm Des. 2020;26(25):2971-2981. doi:10.2174/1381612826666200523180301
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 9941957. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Bpc-157. Accessed Sept. 10, 2021.
- Sikiric P, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Aralica G, Safic H, Suran J, Rak D, Dzidic S, Vrcic H, Sebecic B. Toxicity by NSAIDs. Counteraction by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19(1):76-83. doi: 10.2174/13816128130111. PMID: 22950504.
- Strinic D, Belosic Halle Z, Luetic K, Nedic A, Petrovic I, Sucic M, Zivanovic Posilovic G, Balenovic D, Strbe S, Udovicic M, Drmic D, Stupnisek M, Lovric Bencic M, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. BPC 157 counteracts QTc prolongation induced by haloperidol, fluphenazine, clozapine, olanzapine, quetiapine, sulpiride, and metoclopramide in rats. Life Sci. 2017 Oct 1;186:66-79. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2017.08.006. Epub 2017 Aug 7. PMID: 28797793.
- Jelovac N, Sikiric P, Rucman R, Petek M, Marovic A, Perovic D, Seiwerth S, Mise S, Turkovic B, Dodig G, Miklic P, Buljat G, Prkacin I. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates disturbances induced by neuroleptics: the effect on catalepsy and gastric ulcers in mice and rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 1999 Aug 20;379(1):19-31. doi: 10.1016/s0014-2999(99)00486-0. PMID: 10499368.
- United States Anti-Doping Agency. BPC-157: experimental peptide creates risk for athletes. USADA website. https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/education/bpc-157-peptide-risk/