Buy TB-500 Online | The A-Z Guide
TB-500 is a synthetic version of thymosin-beta-4, a naturally-occurring 43-amino acid peptide first identified in 1981. When administered, TB-500 upregulates actin and increases angiogenesis, thus contributing to the formation of new blood vessels, blood cells, and muscle tissue fibers.
With a favorable safety profile to date, TB-500 is a known wound healing agent, actively investigated for its abilities to help repair damaged tissue, treat inflammatory conditions, and promote cardiovascular health, as well as for its role in anti-aging contexts.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $9.25 Flat Rate Shipping, USA Orders
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $200
What is TB-500?
TB-500 is the same thing as Thymosin Beta-4, with the former being the synthetic version and the latter being the naturally occurring 43-amino-acid peptide found in the body.
Thymosin Beta-4 is found in numerous bodily fluids, all tissues, and all cell types except red blood cells.
Its potential for tissue repair was first discovered in a 1999 study performed in rats, where Thymosin Beta-4 was demonstrated to have great potential in healing skin wounds and promoting the formation of new blood vessels .
Specifically, here is what the review quoted had to say about Thymosin Beta-4 and tissue generation:
“Tβ4 has activity in the three major aspects of tissue regeneration that are important in dermal repair and in regeneration: protection, repair, and regeneration”
It has since been demonstrated to have a wide range of regenerative activities among numerous injuries and diseases, including:
- Cardiac damage
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pressure/stasis ulcers
TB-500 garnered a lot of interest in horse racing, and it was subsequently banned due to its apparent ability to increase stamina and endurance.
“In January 2016 the Court of Arbitration for Sport found 34 players from Essendon’s 2012 list guilty of taking Thymosin Beta-4, leaving them suspended for the duration of the 2016 season.
…Thymosin Beta-4 was included on the 2010 Prohibited List by [the World Anti-Doping Agency under a general category of substances being a growth factor affecting muscle, tendon or ligament, vascularisation and regenerative capacity.”
While TB-500 isn’t approved for human consumption, it is available as a research chemical and has been investigated in a number of scientific studies. We’ll outline the findings of those studies in the following section.
Benefits of Thymosin Beta-4
Now that we know what TB-500 is, let’s dig into the potential benefits of this research peptide.
While Thymosin Beta-4 is not approved by the FDA, several published studies have examined the effects it has in animals and human test subjects.
Here’s an in-depth look at some of the TB-500 benefits shown in past studies:
Thymosin Beta-4 may promote wound healing and repair
TB-500 has displayed healing properties in past animal studies. For instance, one study in 2007 involving mice with deep skin wounds discovered that Thymosin Beta-4 promoted complete healing of the wounds .
Another review published in the same year examined Thymosin Beta-4 for its ability to heal eye wounds . This is especially important as the cells must connect to the underlying connective tissue for complete healing to take place.
Seven years later, in 2014, another study was released that demonstrated Thymosin Beta-4’s viability for treating burn wounds .
The findings from these studies indicate that TB-500 may promote wound healing and repair, suggesting that further research appears warranted.
Thymosin Beta-4 may help repair heart damage
As early as 2007, scientists were already investigating Thymosin Beta-4 for its potential in treating ischemic heart disease.
Specifically, the research team at RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals was creating a Thymosin Beta-4 formulation for use in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
And they did so because Thymosin Beta-4 demonstrated the following cardiovascular benefits :
- Plays an essential role in all key stages of cardiac vessel development
- Promotes migration and survival migration of cardiomyocytes (responsible for generating the force needed to help the heart beat in an even rhythm)
Since then, Thymosin Beta-4 has been shown to protect mice from pulmonary hypertension, which causes the right ventricle of the heart to work “harder” until it eventually fails .
TB-500 effect on every single aspect of cardiac repair – tissue regeneration, cardioprotection, inflammation - is still being examined to this day .
Thymosin Beta-4 may offer anti-inflammatory properties
Thymosin Beta-4 is a promising agent for treating chronic levels of inflammation, targeting both anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory cells :
“[Thymosin Beta-4] not only down-regulates inflammatory mediators but also up-regulates pre-inflammatory cytokine suppressors, such as interleukin-10, and reduces the infiltration and adhesion of inflammatory cells”
This finding was also confirmed in a 2007 study where Thymosin Beta-4 reduced the activity of NFκB, a known pro-inflammatory compound that tends to be active in the inflammation of the cornea .
But this discovery is not final, as rheumatoid arthritis researchers are uncertain whether higher levels of Thymosin Beta-4 act in a pro-inflammatory or anti-inflammatory manner .
Thymosin Beta-4 may treat traumatic brain injury (TBI)
An interesting rat study published in 2011 looked at rats with TBI to see if Thymosin Beta-4 offered any neuroprotective effects.
Not only did Thymosin Beta-4 lead to reduced cell loss in the hippocampus, but it also stimulated the growth of new blood vessels and neuronal cells in the damaged areas .
As a bonus, Thymosin Beta-4 also helped improve spatial learning and accelerated the functional recovery of sensory-motor skills!
Thymosin Beta-4 may serve as a vital biomarker for several diseases
According to a 2018 review, Thymosin Beta-4 is already being examined for its use as a way to identify the presence and progression of various diseases :
“…plasma TB4 correlates with symptomatic improvements after cardiac cell therapy, predicts mortality in female heart failure, is lowered in serum after heart attack, and elevated in rheumatoid arthritis.
There is also a pending patent to use TB4 as part of a biomarker panel for diagnosing and directing treatment of sepsis.”
Thymosin Beta-4 demonstrates phenomenal therapeutic potential, both as a treatment and as a way to identify biological diseases before they get worse.
While TB-500 research is still in its infancy, many researchers are actively exploring its potential benefits. In the following section, we will explore the best way for researchers to obtain TB-500 for experiments.
Buying TB-500 Online vs. Prescription?
Researchers considering exploring TB-500’s potential benefits may be curious about the best place to buy this research chemical.
Unfortunately, TB-500 is not one of the 239 peptides that are currently FDA-approved and cannot be obtained from a pharmacy .
While doctors can prescribe non-FDA approved drugs for off-label use, this is extremely rare :
“Unapproved drugs exist in a gray area in U.S. law.
Although it is not illegal to prescribe non-FDA approved drugs, it is also not viewed as best practice.
If a doctor prescribes an unapproved drug, he or she could face civil liability for the patient’s injuries, illnesses, side effects or death upon taking the drug if the physician reasonably should have known of the potential health risks due to the lack of FDA approval.”
Fortunately, researchers can buy TB-500 as a research chemical online. This is perfectly legal, provided the researcher is making the purchase for experimentation purposes only.
The main challenge facing researchers is where to buy TB-500 online. Not all vendors are reputable and some sell impure or underdosed peptides.
In the following section, we’ll offer guidance about what researchers should look for in an online vendor when they buy TB-500 online.
How to Buy TB-500 Online
Researchers interested in buying TB-500 online should note that there are hundreds of websites and online marketplaces claiming to offer this peptide.
Are all of them legitimate? Some of them are, and some of them aren’t.
So, how can researchers find the good ones?
For starters, any reputable site will have some form of disclaimer that reads like so :
“The products we offer are intended for IN-VITRO LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. The products are NOT FOR HUMAN or ANIMAL USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY KIND.
The products offered on this website are NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, MITIGATE, TREAT or PREVENT DISEASE.
In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products.
These chemicals are NOT intended to use as food additives, drugs, household chemicals or other inappropriate applications.
The listing of a material on this site does not constitute a license to its use in infringement of any patent.
All of the products will be handled only by qualified and properly trained RESEARCH or LABORATORY professionals only.”
Since these peptides are formulated for medical research studies only, these vendors are legally required to put this text on their websites.
The next thing researchers should be careful of is formulation.
It is easy to accidentally order an illegal peptide formulation which harms the quality of research. Here are some examples of problems that researchers may encounter :
“the wrong dosage”
“a large amount of API-related impurities (e.g. cysteine-containing peptides)”
“pathogenic bacteria (e.g. presence of a hemolytic strain of Bacillus cereus in 2 of 100 samples)”
“heavy metals and / or metalloids (e.g. presence of toxic amounts of arsenic).”
Researchers will want to make sure that a peptide vendor is doing everything in their power to offer the purest product possible.
Finally, researchers will want to make sure the vendor is reliable throughout the entire sales process.
This is where asking some of the following questions can be helpful:
- Are the peptides being produced in environments that are clean and safe?
- Do they have solid support and service with respect to responsiveness and helpfulness?
- Does the company have a good reputation?
- Will they accept common payment method? If not, do they offer a viable alternative?
- How long will the product take to ship?
- Are their shipping rates fair and reasonable?
After searching far and wide, there are a few online vendors which checks off all of the above boxes and does so much more.
Researchers interested in knowing where to buy TB-500 online may consider the recommendations below.
Where to Buy TB-500 Online? | 2024 Edition
Our peptide review team has identified one reliable, reputable, and trustworthy vendor who sells research-grade TB-500.
Here it is:
Limitless Life is our top-rated vendor when it comes to TB-500 and other research chemicals.
At Peptides.org, we understand how important it is to work with a reputable peptide vendor for research. This is why we partner with Limitless Life and recommend them highly for any researcher who needs to source high quality peptides.
Their commitment to quality and customer service are unmatched. They are also BBB-accredited and offer flexible shipping options.
Here’s a little more about why we like Limitless Life:
- Quality/Testing: Limitless Life partners with three independent laboratories to provide testing on each batch of every research peptide they manufacture. This ensures quality and purity of their products.
- Support and Service: They also offer access to their support and service team 7 days per week, so that all questions and order inquiries are promptly addressed.
- Accreditation/Recognition: Additionally, they’re the only peptide company to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Shipping: Finally, they offer flexible two-day shipping via Fedex for all domestic orders with optional overnight upgrades available. They also aim to have all international orders delivered within five days of shipping.
- Fair Prices: Limitless Life offers research-grade peptides at very fair prices. They are certainly more affordable than the products offered by less reliable vendors.
On top of all that,Limitless Life does of course offer vials of TB-500 - but they also offer formulations based on nasal sprays and capsules like this:
Lastly, all qualified researchers interested in TB-500 may get 10% off the next order by clicking the button below and using this code:
Buy TB-500 from our top-rated vendor...
How to Order TB-500 | Country-by-Country
The easiest way for a researcher to know whether they can buy TB-500 and get it delivered to their country can be summed up in one sentence:
Go to the checkout cart, enter the shipping address, and look at the list of available countries.
Short of reading extensively complicated and lengthy legal documents pertaining to each country’s laws, this is the best course of action.
Fortunately for researchers buying peptides through in various countries, we have done the research.
Limitless Life offers the most international shipping options for TB-500 researchers.
BPC-157 vs. Thymosin Beta-4?
Many researchers are curious if the combination of BPC-157 and Thymosin Beta-4 is viable, or if it’s simply more effective to use one peptide over the other.
“BPC” stands for “Body Protection Compound”, and BPC-157 is a peptide that is 15 amino acids long and found in the body’s gastric juices.
TB-500 works through the upregulation of actin, an essential protein for maintaining the proper structure and function of cells.
BPC-157 works by promoting several growth factors associated with angiogenesis, which is a process by which new blood vessels are formed.
It also treats injuries and wounds in the same manner TB-500 does, except it is more specialized for treating problems such as ulcers, inflammatory bowel syndrome and intestinal damage .
The available research indicates that these compounds may work synergistically and combining both BPC-157 and TB-500 may help to further accelerate the recovery and healing process. Further research in this area appears warranted.
Bacteriostatic Water and TB-500
Experienced researchers know that a properly equipped lab is necessary for handling TB-500 and all other peptides for experimentation.
The correct procedures of peptide reconstitution and storage calls for a laundry list of items, such as sterile vials, bacteriostatic water, and more.
While this can be an annoyance for most researchers, it is necessary.
TB-500 For Sale | Verdict
Researchers now know how to buy TB-500, and where to buy TB-500 from.
TB-500 appears to offer a wide range of health benefits to animals and test subjects provided it is bought from the correct source and used properly. This guide has outlined several key areas where further research may prove fruitful.
Researchers interested in experimenting with TB-500 may consider Limitless Life for their research chemical needs.
- Kleinman HK, Sosne G. Thymosin β4 Promotes Dermal Healing. Vitam Hors. 2016;102:251–275.doi:10.1016/bs.vh.2
- Essendon supplements scandal: TB4 was always banned, says ASADA. Retrieved February 27, 2020. theage.com.au
- Li X, Zheng L, Peng F, Qi C, Zhang X, et al. Recombinant thymosin beta 4 can promote full-thickness cutaneous wound healing. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;56(2):229-36.
- Sosne G, Qiu P, Kurpakus-Wheater M. Thymosin beta 4: A novel corneal wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent. Clin Ophthalmol. 2007;1(3):201–207.
- Kim S, Kwon J. Thymosin beta 4 improves dermal burn wound healing via downregulation of receptor of advanced glycation end products in db/db mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1840(12):3452-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2014.09.013
- Crockford, D. Development of Thymosin β4 for Treatment of Patients with Ischemic Heart Disease. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2007;1112:385-395.
- Wei C, Kim IK, Li L, Wu L, Gupta S. Thymosin Beta 4 protects mice from monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular hypertrophy. PLoS One. 2014;9(11):e110598. doi:10.1371/journal.pon
- Dubé KN, Bollini S, Smart N, Riley PR. Thymosin β4 protein therapy for cardiac repair. Curr Pharm Des. 2012;18(6):799-806.
- Wang YY, Zhu QS, Wang YW, Yin RF. Thymosin Beta-4 Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Enhances Human Nucleus Pulposus Cell Proliferation and Reduces Cell Apoptosis and Senescence. Chin Med J (Engl). 2015;128(11):1529–1535.
- Sosne G, Qiu P, Christopherson PL, Wheater MK. Thymosin beta 4 suppression of corneal NFkappaB: a potential anti-inflammatory pathway. Exp Eye Res. 2007;84(4):663–669. doi:10.1016/j.exer.2006.12.004
- Kim KS, Yang HI. Thymosin β4 in rheumatoid arthritis: Friend or foe. Biomed Rep. 2017;7(3):205–208. doi:10.3892/br.2017.952
- Xiong Y, Mahmood A, Meng Y, et al. Treatment of traumatic brain injury with thymosin β₄ in rats. J Neurosurg. 2011;114(1):102–115. doi:10.3171/2010.4.JNS
- Tan WKY, Purnamawati K, Pakkiri LS, Tan SH, Yang X, et al. Sources of variability in quantifying circulating thymosin beta-4: literature review and recommendations. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2018;18(sup1):141-147. doi:10.1080/14712
- Usmani SS, Bedi G, Samuel JS, et al. THPdb: Database of FDA-approved peptide and protein therapeutics. PLoS One. 2017;12(7):e0181748. doi:10.1371/journal.pon
- Can My Doctor Prescribe Non-FDA Approved Drugs? Retrieved February 28, 2020. liljegrenlaw.com
- Buy USA Made Peptides Online. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.peptidescie
- Illegal peptides and proteins. Retrieved February 27, 2020. sciensano.be
- BPC-157. Retrieved February 28, 2020. examine.com
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.