Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or device by websites you visit. Essential for efficient website functioning, they offer valuable insights to site owners. Cookies come in two types: "session cookies," which are temporary and deleted upon closing your browser, and "persistent cookies," which stay on your device until they expire or are removed.
We employ cookies for various reasons, including:
- Essential Cookies: Necessary for our website's operation, these cookies facilitate navigation and access to secure areas.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: To analyze website usage, we utilize third-party services like Meta Pixel and Google Analytics. They may set cookies to gather information about your interactions, aiding us in understanding user behavior and enhancing our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and offer improved features.
Note that these third-party services have their privacy policies, and may use collected data for their purposes. We advise reviewing their policies:
You can manage cookies in several ways:
- Browser Settings: Most browsers provide cookie management in their "Options" or "Preferences" menu.
- Opt-Out Tools: Third-party tools and services are available for opting out of certain cookies and online behavioral advertising.
- Cookie Consent Banner: Our website features a consent banner where you can accept or decline cookies.
Disabling or deleting certain cookies may impact the functionality of Peptides.org.