Buy Ipamorelin Online | The A-Z Guide
Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide composed of five amino acids. As a ghrelin mimetic, ipamorelin binds to ghrelin receptors in the pituitary gland, prompting the body to release growth hormone, which encourages cell and tissue proliferation. Unlike other peptides in its class, ipamorelin is highly targeted to growth hormone, with minimal effects on other hormones or biochemical processes.
Qualified peptide researchers are currently investigating ipamorelin for its potential positive effects on body composition, collagen synthesis, muscle and bone growth, heart health, aging, and more.
- FREE Shipping for orders over $200 (USA Only)
- $9.25 Flat Rate Shipping, USA Orders
- Includes one 30mL Bacteriostatic Water with orders over $200
What is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide that mimics ghrelin , a naturally occurring hormone that influences several anabolic processes in the body such as fat processing, appetite suppression, and energy usage .
By mimicking ghrelin, ipamorelin has a significant influence on the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and overall body composition. It binds to the same receptors as ghrelin (GHSR-1a) and increases the secretion of GH and IGF-1. This is why ipamorelin is also classified as a growth hormone (GH) secretagogue.
Uniquely, ipamorelin increases GH to an extent comparable with exogenous GH but does not significantly raise ACTH or cortisol levels. This selectivity makes ipamorelin the world’s first selective GH secretagogue . It also reduces the amount of somatostatin, a GH-inhibiting hormone.
Benefits of Ipamorelin
Ipamorelin is a potent and selective stimulator of GH and IGF-1 that can significantly influence the GI system and body composition, but what potential benefits might it offer to researchers?
Here is a brief overview of the main research-backed ipamorelin benefits.
- Accelerated gastric emptying: Following research showing that ipamorelin accelerated gastric emptying in adult male rats , ipamorelin was evaluated in one phase II clinical trial . While the trial found that ipamorelin did not improve measured outcomes (time to first tolerated meal and first bowel movement) better than a placebo , the data indicated that it may help patients recover faster following open laparotomy .
- Increased body weight: A 9-week study found that twice-daily ipamorelin injections increased the bodyweight of GH-deficient and non-GH-deficient mice by 15.3% and 16.9% respectively . Unlike human GH, ipamorelin caused no enlargement of the rodents’ internal organs .
- Potential treatment for male hypogonadism: Ipamorelin’s ability to stimulate overall weight gain led to it being identified as a potential treatment for male patients with hypogonadism .
- Purported anabolic benefits: Following research showing that GH therapy can increase muscle mass and decrease fat mass in recreational athletes , ipamorelin became a highly sought-after peptide for its ability to stimulate GH and IGF-1 levels in the body.
- Purported anti-aging benefits: While growth hormone (GH) secretagogues such as ipamorelin have been shown to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass in seniors , long-term research shows that elevated GH levels may actually accelerate the aging process and lower life expectancy .
The following section will review all ipamorelin side effects that may be of note to peptide researchers.
Ipamorelin Side Effect
Ipamorelin is a research peptide that lacks FDA approval and has yet to pass any phase II clinical trial. The sole instance where ipamorelin’s efficacy and safety were tested in a clinical setting was a small, 7-day-long, proof of concept study in 2014, involving just 114 participants . Ipamorelin studies are lacking overall and this merits further research.
Based on what little available research exists, ipamorelin appears to rarely cause adverse effects. The reported side effects appear to be similar to those reported with sermorelin .
- Redness, itching, pain, and rashes
- Sensitivity at the site of injection
- Dry mouth
- Transient fever
Based on research involving GH (not ipamorelin) some patients who receive GH therapy may also experience slightly more severe side effects, including:
Test subjects with pre-existing conditions such as hypertension or diabetes should not be administered this peptide.
Where to Buy Ipamorelin Online? | 2024 Edition
As we’ve shown, ipamorelin has substantial potential for further investigation and there are clear areas where further studies are warranted.
Researchers looking to source ipamorelin or an ipamorelin blend are well-advised to avoid unscrupulous peptide vendors online, by vetting potential sources for factors like:
- Manufacturing processes
- Independent lab testing
- Shipping & payment options
- Customer care
- Industry standing
Based on our extensive survey of the industry, the following vendor of ipamorelin and ipamorelin blends clearly stands out.
Core Peptides meets our rigorous criteria of vendor endorsement, and more. Here’s what they do exceptionally well:
- High-Quality Products: All Core Peptides compounds are synthesized in the USA and designed for research, so they’re manufactured to the highest standards.
- Third-Party Verified: Core Peptides gets all of their peptides independently tested and publishes the corresponding certificates of analysis on their website. Researchers can check these quality and purity reports before placing an order.
- Simple, Convenient Ordering: Core Peptides’ researchers can enjoy complete privacy and 24/7 support. The shopping cart is secured using the latest SSL technology, ensuring that all order and payment information remains encrypted and 100% protected.
- Fast Shipping: Core Peptides ships using USPS Priority mail, allowing US-based researchers to receive their orders within 2-3 days.
- Strong Customer Service: They employ several professional support specialists that respond to emails within 48 hours. They’re fast, courteous, and they answer questions with a high level of accuracy.
Buy research peptides from Core Peptides today...
Ipamorelin & CJC 1295?
While researching where to buy ipamorelin online, researchers may notice that this peptide is commonly offered as a blend with another peptide called CJC-1295.
CJC-1295 is a peptide that is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and is a potent stimulator of both GH and IGF-1.
In common with ipamorelin, CJC-1295 has yet to pass human clinical trials and is not FDA approved. The perceived benefit of offering these two peptides as a blend is that they bind to different receptors and stimulate GH and IGF-1 through different pathways.
This may be of interest to researchers who want to study the long-term safety of using peptides compared with traditional exogenous GH therapy.
Ipamorelin For Sale | FAQ
Each year we field thousands of questions from researchers who are new to ipamorelin and struggle to choose the right vendor for their next trial or experiment. Here are the answers to some of the most common questions that we get.
Can researchers buy ipamorelin at a pharmacy?
No. Ipamorelin has yet to pass human clinical trials and remains an unregulated research peptide. It is available only as a reference material to qualified medical researchers.
In the United States, while the FDA has approved over 480 therapeutic peptides and proteins for a variety of uses , it has not reviewed the safety and efficacy of ipamorelin. This makes the research peptide a promising candidate for further research.
Do researchers need a prescription to buy ipamorelin online?
Qualified researchers do not need a prescription to buy ipamorelin online. It is available as a reference material.
Non-researchers whose medical needs cannot be met by an FDA-approved drug product would need a doctor’s prescription before buying ipamorelin online. Such individuals interested in buying ipamorelin should contact a physician specializing in peptides.
What should researchers look for in an online vendor?
Here’s a shortlist of things that researchers may consider if they plan to buy ipamorelin online.
- Product testing: For us, this is the biggest issue. Researchers should look for vendors who conduct rigorous testing on their peptides and publish the results online. This lets researchers view the quality and purity of the peptides before placing an order.
- Independent third-party reviews: Anyone can make claims online. On our site, we make sure to back up our claims with rigorous scientific evidence. That’s why researchers should look for third-party reviews on independent review sites such as TrustPilot before placing an order with an online vendor.
- Secure transactions: Even if a peptide vendor is legitimate, unencrypted information may be stolen by third parties. That’s why researchers should always look for encrypted payment methods or anonymous options such as cryptocurrency when looking for a trustworthy online vendor.
- Return/Refund policy: Researchers need to ensure that there’s a fall-back if a problem arises with their order. It’s normal for companies not to take back peptides that have been used. But will they offer a refund in the event of a lost package? Look for a money-back guarantee before placing an order with an online vendor.
These guidelines should help researchers find a reputable peptide vendor.
How Much Does Ipamorelin Cost?
How much does ipamorelin cost? The price of this peptide depends on the type of product used to conduct research.
For example, 2mg of ipamorelin ranges anywhere from $25 to $65. While 5mg of ipamorelin usually costs between $45 and $85.
Researchers can also buy ipamorelin in a blend with other peptides. A blend of 5mg CJC-1295 and 5 mg Ipamorelin can cost from $70 to $110. A 3mg/3mg/3mg blend of CJC-1295, GHRP-2, and Ipamorelin costs between $70 and $110.
Bacteriostatic Water and Ipamorelin
While a reputable peptide source is a must, researchers can’t neglect the importance of lab supplies for safe and successful peptide research.
When properly handling Ipamorelin, researchers will need a certain set of tools to prepare and store it. This includes alcohol wipes to sterilize surfaces, bacteriostatic water for reconstitution, and more.
Ipamorelin For Sale | Verdict
Ipamorelin is a potent GH and IGF-1 boosting peptide that shows promise in the treatment of male hypogonadism and the management of overall body composition.
Qualified researchers should have no problem buying ipamorelin online from our recommended vendor.
Core Peptides offers research-grade ipamorelin, convenient and secure payment options, and great customer service. Best of all, ordering ipamorelin in bulk will give researchers a low price per unit that’s sure to make research more cost-effective.
Moreover, the company has hundreds of independent reviews, a solid refund policy, and publishes the lab test results of their products so that researchers know they are getting only the best quality ipamorelin.
- Kojima M, Kangawa K. Ghrelin: structure and function. Physiol Rev. 2005 Apr;85(2):495-522. doi: 10.1152/physrev.00012.2004. PMID: 15788704.
- Wren AM, Seal LJ, Cohen MA, Brynes AE, Frost GS, Murphy KG, Dhillo WS, Ghatei MA, Bloom SR. Ghrelin enhances appetite and increases food intake in humans. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;86(12):5992. doi: 10.1210/jcem.86.12.8111. PMID: 11739476.
- Raun, K, Hansen, B., Johansen, N., Thogersen, H, Madsen, K, Ankersen, M, & Andersen, P. (1998). Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. European Journal of Endocrinology. 139 (5): 552–561.
- Greenwood-Van Meerveld B, Tyler K, Mohammadi E, Pietra C. Efficacy of ipamorelin, a ghrelin mimetic, on gastric dysmotility in a rodent model of postoperative ileus. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012 Oct 19;4:149-55. doi: 10.2147/JEP.S35396. PMID: 27186127; PMCID: PMC4863553.
- Beck DE, Sweeney WB, McCarter MD; Ipamorelin 201 Study Group. Prospective, randomized, controlled, proof-of-concept study of the Ghrelin mimetic ipamorelin for the management of postoperative ileus in bowel resection patients. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2014 Dec;29(12):1527-34. doi:10.1007/s00384-014-2030-8. Epub 2014 Oct 21. PMID: 25331030.
- Sinha, Deepankar K et al. “Beyond the androgen receptor: the role of growth hormone secretagogues in the modern management of body composition in hypogonadal males.” Translational andrology and urology vol. 9,Suppl 2 (2020): S149-S159. doi:10.21037/tau.2019.11.30
- Delaney CP, Marcello PW, Sonoda T, Wise P, Bauer J, Techner L. Gastrointestinal recovery after laparoscopic colectomy: results of a prospective, observational, multicenter study. Surg Endosc. 2010 Mar;24(3):653-61. doi: 10.1007/s00464-009-0652-7. Epub 2009 Aug 18. PMID: 19688390.
- Estrada, R. Cañete; Jiménez-Reina, L.; de la Torre, M.J.; Bernal, J. (2002). “Chronic In Vivo Ipamorelin Treatment Stimulates Body Weight Gain and Growth Hormone (GH) Release In Vitro in Young Female Rats. European Journal of Anatomy. 6(1): 37–46.
- Lall S, Tung LY, Ohlsson C, Jansson JO, Dickson SL. Growth hormone (GH)-independent stimulation of adiposity by GH secretagogues. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001 Jan 12;280(1):132-8. doi: 10.1006/bbrc.2000.4065. PMID: 11162489.
- Meinhardt U, Nelson AE, Hansen JL, Birzniece V, Clifford D, Leung KC, Graham K, Ho KK. The effects of growth hormone on body composition and physical performance in recreational athletes: a randomized trial. Ann Intern Med. 2010 May 4;152(9):568-77. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-152-9-201005040-00007. PMID: 20439575.
- George R. Merriam, Suzanne Barsness, David Buchner, Monica Kletke, Lawrence H. Larsen, Karen E. Moe, Robert S. Schwartz, and Michael V. Vitiello.Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine.Dec 2001.331-343.http://doi.org/10.1089/10945450152850650
- Bartke A. Growth Hormone and Aging: Updated Review. World J Mens Health. 2019 Jan;37(1):19-30. doi: 10.5534/wjmh.180018. Epub 2018 May 11. PMID: 29756419; PMCID: PMC6305861.
- Honeyman, T. W., Goodman, M. H., & Fray, J. C. (1983). The effects of growth hormone on blood pressure and renin secretion in hypophysectomized rats. Endocrinology, 112(5), 1613-1617.
- THPdb: A database of FDA approved therapeutic peptides and proteins. Retrieved March 27, 2020. webs.iiitd.edu.in
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.